Printfriendly

Saturday, July 21, 2007

An Embedded Slide Show

The following images aren't mine. They're from http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/557559936WtafBr. While browsing through that page at Webshots.com, I noticed that there was a block of text which could be used in order to add a "slide show" online. It occurred to me that if I liked what they had to offer, I might create a similar slide show of my own images. So we'll see.



Fred’s Dotted Doodles1

Hmmm ... not too bad! And I rather like this person's mandala-like images, even if mandalas are more associated with Eastern religions than with Christianity. My feeling is that mandalas are pretty harmless spiritually, inasmuch as they're simply abstract symmetrical shapes and patterns reminiscent of natural phenomena such as stars and flowers.

No comments: