Printfriendly

Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Very Cool Website Design

I just stumbled on a review of various barbecue sauces. EatingWell.com gave its highest rating to Dinosaur BBQ Sensuous Slathering Sauce for BBQ. To paraphrase the review, they said that it was extremely tasty, and very healthy to boot. By "healthy", they meant that it was low in sodium and in the type of high-calorie sweeteners often used in such sauces.

Having just learned about the product, I can't vouch for the taste one way or another. But I visited the website for the company to get more information, and I thought that the design on the home page was pretty awesome. Check it out for yourself.

As for the sauce itself, I'll definitely check it out if I see it on store shelves here in Chicago. I love barbecue sauce, but I have to keep my sodium down now that I've discovered that I have an issue with hypertension.

No comments: