Printfriendly

Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Christian Arts Initiative

For several years now, I have had a vision for a Christian ministry of the arts which would have the objective of empowering numerous artistically talented Christians to make the most of their talents and to transcend the material impediments which have previously prevented them from achieving their full potential. I even created a very nice website at ArtisticChristians.com in order to communicate my vision for that ministry.

Unfortunately, my current financial situation is precarious at best. I'm not sure whether or not I'm even going to be able to continue to keep ArtisticChristians.com online. Consequently, I am using this blog post in order to furnish those who might be interested in such a ministry with a link to a document which explains my vision in depth. The document is in PDF format, so you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to read and print that document.

Here's the link to that PDF document. Please take the time to open the document and read it when you get the chance. Then pray about the possibility of helping me financially so that I can pursue the goal of bringing my vision to pass.

If you should wish to do so, here's my current contact information:

Mark Pettigrew
30 W. Chicago Avenue, Room 1212
Chicago, IL 60610

(773) 509-8126 (Voice Mail)
(312) 643-1336 (Home)

email: mwp1212[AT]gmail[DOT]com

No comments: