Printfriendly

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thankful for Nice Weather

Not long ago, I wrote a post in which I complained that the weather had turned very hot and muggy here in Chicago. Sleeping at night was very unpleasant, because I would wake up and find that my pillow was drenched in my own sweat.

Fortunately, things have cooled down here in the past couple of days. As I write this, the temperature in my room is just about perfect. I'm not sure what the humidity is, but whatever it is, it isn't noticeably affecting my personal comfort level. With the ceiling fan on, it feels as if I have a light breeze caressing my body. It feels marvelous.

I like to think that there will never be any unpleasant weather in heaven. I have no idea whether or not that's true, but I'm inclined to think that it is, since my vision of heaven is that it will be a perfect place in every respect.

No comments: