Printfriendly

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Extremely Pro-life

For years, the pro-abortion lobby has engaged in disingenuous name-calling as a means of attempting to discredit the pro-life movement. In reference to anyone who does not think it's particularly cool to scald an unborn child with saline or to rip it apart with surgical instruments, they use the term "extremists".

Well, I am proud to be one of those extremists. What could possibly be more extreme than to persuade women that it is in their best interests to kill their own progeny? I used to hear some so-called feminists arguing that the problems of the world were all men's fault, and that women were inherently kind and caring and "nurturing". Well, I am sure that that's the case with a lot of women, but treating the child in one's womb as if it is a disposable piece of trash does not seem very nurturing to me. (If you want more proof of how women are no more nurturing than men, study up on Elizabeth Bathory, the most prolific female serial killer in history, although the millions of deaths attributable to legal abortion in the United States make her body count of 650 young girls seem small in comparison.)

Norma McCorvey, who was manipulated by the attorney Sarah Weddington in order to win the historic Roe v Wade case, publicly repented long ago of her role in that socially disastrous Supreme Court decision. Feminists For Life has demonstrated over and over again that true feminism in the classic sense is contrary to the agenda of the "pro-choice" movement. WEBA (Women Exploited By Abortion) demonstrated that many women deeply regretted having killed their unborn children. Bernard Nathanson, the former abortionist credited with presiding over roughly 60,000 abortions as the director of CRASH (the Center for Reproductiveand Sexual Health), repented, as Norma McCorvey had done, for the role he had played in snuffing out the lives of huge numbers of human beings.  (For information regarding other repentant former abortionists, like Carole Everett, click this link.)

So I say to NARAL, NOW and  NAF (National Abortion Federation), you idiots can sling all the mud you want to sling. You can slander me by implying that I am a clinic bomber, even though the worse crime I've ever committed is accidentally speeding, which got me a speeding ticket.

For those who want to see a really powerful movie which exposes the lies of the abortion industry, I highly recommend October Baby. Also, I want to recommend that everyone wanting to be properly informed about this crucial issue visit www.Abort73.com. (The 73 is an obvious reference to the year when Roe v Wade changed the face of America.)

Newsweek magazine recently ran a cover story about how the pro-abortion movement had won in 1973, and had (according to the magazine) been losing ever since that time. I am not sure that I would say that the pro-life movement has ever "won", since abortion remains legal even today. Incremental victories, to be sure, but I will not rest until every abortionist in America is put out of business. I cannot help to accomplish that goal myself, but what I can do is to talk about the issue with people whenever I get the chance to do so. Please help me to spread the word.

No comments: